Support the Akron Children's Museum
We hope you will consider supporting the museum in one or more of the following ways which will help the museum continue to thrive:
1. Donate any dollar amount to be used for general operations of the museum
2. Purchase a family membership(s) for yourself or others as a gift to use later
3. Purchase a gift card in the amount of a camp session, birthday party, or class trip
4. Consider renewing an existing membership, knowing that you will receive the additional months to ensure a full year of Membership. All Memberships will be extended by the length of time that we are closed
So Many Ways to Help!
Akron Children’s Museum, relies on a combination of income sources, just like your other favorite regional and national attractions do! Admissions, memberships, events, programs, and retail sales provide the majority of the income that helps us serve the kids and families of our region with a high-quality, engaging, and memorable experience.
Another important source of support comes from private contributions, special sponsorships, and foundation grants. These dollars help us maintain and clean exhibits, refill art or maker supplies and replace broken items, and develop/present new exhibits and programs on a continual basis.
Philanthropic gifts (of all sizes) are also allocated to our “All-Access Kids Fund,” supporting field trips and programs for lower-income children. Akron Children’s Museum strives to inspire life-long learning and deliver countless smiles of delight for ALL children in our region.
There are many ways to give – through gifts to our Annual Fund, corporate sponsorships, matching gifts, planned gifts, or through donations made in tribute to a friend or family member. We accept gifts of cash, stock and securities. Please contact development [at] akronkids.org for more information.
You can also support the museum everytime you shop on Amazon! Simple go to https://smile.amazon.com and select the Akron Children's Museum and we will receive 0.5% of your purchase totals.
Become a Business Sponsor
Akron Children's Museum's business sponsorships offer compelling benefits for both participating companies, their employees, AND kids who may lack access benefit, too!
Business Sponsorships range from $2,500-$20,000+
Example of Benefits:
- Exclusive sponsor for one exhibit
- Company logo on Exhibit Signage, Donor Wall, and ACM Website
- Company profile with logo and image of choice included in one of our monthly e-newsletters
- Listed as a level 2 sponsor of one of our annual events, ex. Grown-Up Play Date or Hands-on Holidays
- Discount of 30% to rent ACM for a private event
- Ten tickets to both of our annual fundraiser events, Grown-Up Play Date and Hands-on Holidays
- Community employees have the opportunity to complete volunteer hours at ACM
- Sponsor of 1 free community day in which ACM will have free admission to the public
Our 2020 Sponsors
Malco Products, Inc. • EY • Bill Lowery, Stouffer Realty
Drs. Sonny & Stacey Bare ACES and the Ryan & Betsy Hartschuh Family