Visit the museum VIRTUALLY! Our first virtual field trip is now available!
ACM to Provide:
- An interactive, hands-on learning environment for participants to visit & explore
- Hands-on activities aligned with Ohio’s Learning Standards
- Staff members to facilitate Discovery Experiences for additional fee
Explore: $4/person for groups of 12-50 visitors Includes open exploration of our 22 exhibits
Discover: $8/ child ($4/adult)* Includes open exploration of our 22 exhibits, plus 2 Discovery Experiences *There is an additional charge for make & take activities where indicated below.
Challenge: $4/ child for groups of 12 or more Includes our new Monster Mission Course only.
For groups over 50 visitors, please contact ACM.
Please contact Margaret Keller (education [at] akronkids.org) for more information and to schedule your visit!
ACM welcomes groups of 12 or more individuals to the museum at a discounted group rate. Current ACM members visiting with groups will not be charged the group rate. For example, a group of 15 people with 5 ACM members will be charged $40 for 10 people at $4/person.
When planning your visit, please note the following:
- To receive a discounted group rate, please reserve your visit at least one (1) week in advance. Groups of 20 or more must reserve two (2) weeks in advance for ACM staff scheduling purposes.
- Group rate is $4 per person for any guest 12 months and older.
- One (1) chaperone is required for every four (4) children in a group.
- Wristbands will be provided for all members of your group, and will be ready for you to pick up at admission. Please have your group meet in the Lock 3 Commons area where you will be greeted by an ACM staff member.
- ACM can accommodate groups of up to 50 (including adults and children).
- Group visits will be scheduled during off-peak visitation hours (e.g., Tuesday-Thursday). Visits will also be scheduled to avoid school holidays and special events at Lock 3.
- No food or drinks are permitted in the museum. Tables and seating are available in the Lock 3 common area.
Please contact Margaret Keller (education [at] akronkids.org) for more information and to schedule your visit! Please include your phone number.