Thank you for considering the Akron Children's Museum for your birthday party!
Celebrate your child with a birthday party at the place where kids can let loose, learn, and explore: the Akron Children’s Museum! Your child and their friends will have big fun throughout our interactive exhibits during an action-packed 2-hour affair. You’ll see it’s no surprise the museum is rated in akronlife.com’s Best of City Hall of Fame.
Enjoy refreshments in your party space where you may bring your own cake, ice cream, and drinks for the celebration. Fuel the party with catering by the Lock Stop Café! Choose to keep the fun going by adding on a special keepsake craft activity to any party!
Birthday Party Fees:
- Starting at $175
- Includes admission to the museum for up to 25 guests
(should include at least 1 adult chaperone for every 4 children)
- Includes one table for every 6 people, plus a table for food
- Extra guests are $4/person
- A $50 down payment is due at the time of booking; balance payable on the day of your event.
- Members receive 10% off the base rental fee of $175
We are happy to offer 2 hour time slots Saturdays & Sundays: 9:30 am - 11:30 am, 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm, or 2:30 pm - 4:30 pm. Ask us about rates for weeknight parties.
( contact cyndi [at] akronkids.org )
Food & Beverage Information:
- Food and beverages must be ordered through the Lock Stop Cafe only. Guests can bring their own desserts. Work with our birthday coordinator to select Lock Stop Cafe items.
- Host is responsible for set-up & clean-up of their party tables.
- Hosts may arrive 30 minutes before party for set up, and have 30 minutes for clean up.
- Please bring your own table cloths, paper products, utensils, and table-top decorations (no ceiling or wall decorations). Max of 50 guests.
- Candles for birthday cakes are permitted; we ask that adults supervise the lighting and extinguishing process.
Call us at 330.396.6103 or e-mail cyndi [at] akronkids.org with any questions and to ask about museum sleepover party options!